I'm Miss Reader, a book loving teen who wants to share my best reads with you.

Monday, March 18, 2019

March Challenge

     Every month, I post a new challenge for you, as a fellow book lover.
     This month's challenge is to read a book from a genre you thought you despised. You may find that the genre you had stayed away from is actually intriguing, and the books pull you in like magnets. As for me, I tend to read fantasy and realistic fiction, so I would try something like science fiction.
     I may try reading science fiction, but I will continue to avoid horror. I would rather stay up late reading rather than cuddled under the sheets fearing the worst.
     Tell me in the comments what your worst favorite and favorite genres are, and I would love science fiction ideas! Also ideas for next month's challenge are needed! I am having trouble coming up with these!

Sincerely,
Miss Reader

No comments: