I'm Miss Reader, a book loving teen who wants to share my best reads with you.

Monday, March 18, 2019

Ella Enchanted: Gail Carson Levine

Genre: Fantasy
Number of Pages: 232
Newberry Award Winner?: Yes. Silver.
Rating: 10/10
Learned Something?: No
Would Read Again?: Yes
Lost Focus?: No
Laughed or Cried?: Laughed
Subject: Lucinda laid a curse on Ella when she was a baby. Ella must obey every command given her, and it truly is a curse. And when Ella's mother dies, it's as if she's been put under yet another curse, having to live with her horrid father, who sends her off to school, where the despicable Hattie learns secrets she never should've known.
Other: This is another book based off Cinderella (see my post on The Little Princess), and is not childish at all, but is actually very romantic, because of Prince Char. It is definitely one of my favorites!
     In the comments, please tell me and the other readers what you think about this book (no spoilers please), and if you are thinking about reading it. If you do read it, please tell us what you thought and if you think there is anything I could add to my review. Also, if you know of any books I might like, please tell me!
     We're here to read and have fun!
     I hope this was helpful! :)

Sincerely,
Miss Reader

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love "Ella Enchanted! It is so good! It really did have a lot of romance,[I liked this kind of romance]and made me cry happy tears at the end of the book, because....wait I can't spoil it for you!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love "Ella Enchanted! It is so good! It really did have a lot of romance,[I liked this kind of romance]and made me cry happy tears at the end of the book, because....wait I can't spoil it for you!