I'm Miss Reader, a book loving teen who wants to share my best reads with you.

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl; Squirrel Meets World: Shannon Hale and Dean Hale

Genre: Fantasy
Number of Pages: 324
Newberry Award Winner?: No
Rating: 10/10
Learned Something?: No
Would Read Again?: Yes
Lost Focus?: No
Laughed or Cried?: Definitely laughed!
Subject: Doreen Green just moved to a new town. That means she has to make new friends. Humans and squirrels. Yep, that's right, Doreen has a squirrel tail, and is also known as Squirrel Girl.
Other: This is a very funny book, and does have a sequel. I'm sure that when you're done with this one, you'll be begging for more. I am reading the sequel now, and will do a post on it as soon as I finish!
     In the comments, please tell me and the other readers what you think about this book (no spoilers please), and if you are thinking about reading it. If you do read it, please tell us what you thought and if you think there is anything I could add to my review. Also, if you know of any books I might like, please tell me!
     We're here to read and have fun!
     I hope this was helpful! :)

Sincerely,
Miss Reader

2 comments:

R Kuhl said...

Hello Miss Reader! I love your love for reading and am inspired by your blog. Please read Cinder by Marissa Meyer from the Lunar Chronicles. Check out this website...
https://www.marissameyer.com/

Thank you for your inspirational blog!
Reagan Kuhl

Reagan Kuhl said...

Hello! Please check out the following website for more books to read and review:
https://www.marissameyer.com/

Thanks!
:]