I'm Miss Reader, a book loving teen who wants to share my best reads with you.

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

The Tail fo Emily Windsnap: Liz Kessler

Genre: Fantasy
Number of Pages: 209
Newberry Award Winner?: No
Rating: 9/10
Learned Something?: No
Would Read Again?: Yes (I have read this one about four times)
Lost Focus?: No
Laughed or Cried?: Laughed
Subject: Emily doesn't know where her father is, and she's also never been in the water. Fully immersed, that is. Until seventh grade, in swim class, when she learns the truth, and how her tale will go.
Other: I first read this book in third grade, but I still love, so I recommend it to any age! The sequels are not nearly as good, and for older ages because of the romance, but this one is a very good story. Not very many mermaid books for teens out there, and I love them! Does anyone know of any others?
     In the comments, please tell me and the other readers what you think about this book (no spoilers please), and if you are thinking about reading it. If you do read it, please tell us what you thought and if you think there is anything I could add to my review. Also, if you know of any books I might like, please tell me!
     We're here to read and have fun!
     I hope this was helpful! :)

Sincerely,
Miss Reader

1 comment:

Ellie said...

This book was so "swishy" [find out what that means by reading the book!]