I'm Miss Reader, a book loving teen who wants to share my best reads with you.

Monday, March 18, 2019

Writing Magic: Gail Carson Levine

Genre: Writing Fiction
Number of Pages: 161
Newberry Award Winner?: No
Rating: 10/10
Learned Something?: Yes! (That's kind of the point)
Would Read Again?: Yes
Lost Focus?: No
Laughed or Cried?: Laughed
Subject: Newberry Honor author of Ella Enchanted shares her tips on "creating stories that fly," as it says on the cover.
Other: This is not a book that tells a story, but instead teaches you how to tell a story! Even if you don't think you're a good writer, but find creating stories intriguing, you should read this book! It really helped me with my writing!
     In the comments, please tell me and the other readers what you think about this book (no spoilers please), and if you are thinking about reading it. If you do read it, please tell us what you thought and if you think there is anything I could add to my review. Also, if you know of any books I might like, please tell me!
     We're here to read and have fun!
     I hope this was helpful! :)

Sincerely,
Miss Reader

No comments: